Finance Director - Media Company
Harper May is currently working with a leading Media Production business based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of media production and are looking for someone to aid with an IPO.
The Finance Director will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior digital marketing experience.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Director:
As Finance Director you will be leading, developing and expanding the finance team
Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
Business partnering closely with the group CFO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Finance Director
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Must have prior media production experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
Lastly if you are looking for a Finance Director role within Media this is a fantastic role for you.