Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding Property Lending and Property Advisory Group that has been very acquisitive in the last few years. They are now looking for an ambitious Finance Director to join and lead the finance function.
- Board reporting.
- Responsible for all internal & external reporting including management accounts, statutory accounts,
- & regulatory reporting
- Management of operational funding & covenants including communication with funders (working closely with Director, Funding Solutions who has responsibility for strategy and ensuring sufficient liquidity in situ)
- Lead for future securitisations (funds flow and accounting)
- Lead the annual budgeting process.
- Liaison with auditors
- Certified individual for the management of Client Money Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the production of required data & accounting records to support future securitizations.
- Financial control, taxation and payroll.
- Development of team
Skills & Competencies
- Self motivated
- Logical and organised
- Problem solver
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Management & development of a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Financial services background
- Ideally exposure to the securitization of a RMBS portfolio