Harper May is currently working with a highly acquisitive healthcare organisation based in Central London. This world leading organisation is driven by some of the renowned medical leaders and mixes rich history with cutting edge technology. The company is currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their team. My client is currently looking to acquire 2 more sites next year and this role will be expected to lead on the acquisitions. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior healthcare experience.
- Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time, showing projected revenues, costs, funding requirements and operational targets.
- Ensure that the company has adequate working capital resource by preparing cash flow targets on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fully qualified ACA
- Highly motivated and pro-active self starter
- Prior healthcare experience is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff