Harper May is currently working with a high calibre events organisation based in Central London. The company are pioneers of new technology and organise worldwide events to promote innovative and visionary products. My client has grown exponentially since their inception in 2008 and recently received a large private equity investment. The company are currently seeking a Finance Director who shares their passion for all things 'tech'. the successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior events experience.
- Lead and develop the finance function
- Operate as a strategic business partner to the CEO and COO, to assist in developing the strategy for the Group
- Look for potential opportunities to maximize the potential of the existing business and actively review other opportunities that may exist within the wider structure
- Support the development of strategy and planned growth
- Be a catalyst for change in the business whether it through setting up Joint Ventures, restructuring or amalgamating divisions
- Establish strong relationships with clients, investors, partners and banks
- Review all Management Accounts; assist in business planning along with systems and tax planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior events experience is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills