Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding and dynamic sports organization based in Central London. This exciting company is privately owned and currently has a turnover of £55 million. The company has gone from strength to strength since inception in 2006 and now has a number of impressive blue-chip clients. My client is currently seeking an ambitious Finance Director with a passion for sport to lead their finance team.
- Lead and develop the finance team of 7
- Extensive business partnering with facilities managers and senior stakeholders
- Commercial review, identification of cost savings & efficiencies
- Full ownership of all reporting and commercial commentary (P+L & balance sheet, forecasts, budgets, cash-flows, statutory accounts)
- Reporting weekly on financial performance for each vertical (sports, fitness, corporate)
- Improving existing and creating new controls to mitigate risks. Producing clear documentation of both controls and processes.
- M&A support - due diligence, finance & integration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior Sports industry experience is essential
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills are required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment