Harper May is currently working with a leading digital marketing company based in the Central London. The company are currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of the marketing industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months.
The Finance Director will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior digital marketing experience.
Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Must have prior technology/digital marketing experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills