Harper May is currently working with an online retail company specialising in high-end fashion. The company are currently seeking a Finance Director to add value to their team based in North London. My client is known for creating chic clothing and has grown organically via their excellent ecommerce platform. The company turnover 40 million pounds and are looking to open 3 retail stores in 2020.
The Finance Director will take full charge of the finance function and provide strategic advice regarding store openings and new collaborations. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior Ecommerce experience.
- Leading, developing and expanding the large finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new product lines and store openings
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be fully qualified
- Must have prior Ecommerce experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff