Harper May is working with incredibly dynamic, unique retail brand, taking the ecommerce market by storm with their fresh approach and high growth potential. Operating out of a bespoke office in West London, the company have quickly risen to the UKs leading ecommerce platform for items of clothing and accessories. With significant funding, and a strong infrastructure the company have now set their sights on further international markets and developing the company into an internationally leading player within this deeply polarised market. The company are looking to bring in an astute Finance Director into the business to help drive the company forward strategically and commercially, business partnering extensively with the senior figures in the business to ensure the business reaches its full potential.
- Act as the lead point of call for all financial matters for the business.
- Handle investor relations, and drive future fundraising efforts.
- Create detailed financial models for the business.
- Develop and execute a company financial strategy.
- Take ownership of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in driving top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Business partner extensively with senior officials to ensure continued growth and the attainment of key strategic and commercial goals.
- ACA qualified
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Extensive experience in online/Ecommerce/Retail
- Experience driving growth.
- Ability to perform to a high standard within a fast paced environment.