Harper May is currently working with a highly acquisitive healthcare organisation based in Central London. This world leading organisation is driven by some of the renowned medical leaders. The company is currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their team. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior healthcare experience.
- Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time, showing projected revenues, costs, funding requirements and operational targets.
- Ensure that the company has adequate working capital resource by preparing cash flow targets on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fully qualified ACA
- Highly motivated and pro-active self starter
- Prior healthcare experience is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff