My client is a British retail organisation based in Central London. The company have grown exponentially since inception, and are now seeking a Finance Director to take them into international markets. Specialising in a unique and vibrant style of clothing, my client has become a hit in the fashion world and have seen extreme growth over the past year.
The Finance Director will work closely with the Managing Director and other board members to continue the growth of the company whilst ensuring the continued success of the brand. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with retail experience.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new product lines and store openings
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior retail experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff