Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic Financial Software Company based in Central London. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth, increasing their turnover drastically and gaining lucrative backing from investors. This company is at the forefront of the Fintech industry and is increasingly gaining a large part of the market share. The company is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The company is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time.
- Take ownership of operational finance.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company's financial situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- ACA Fully Qualified
- Experience in the fintech sector.
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.