Harper May is working with a global investment firm based in Central London. The company has truly global reach, with operations in numerous companies and offices around the world. The company has over 20 specialist funds operating in numerous projects ranging from smaller scale building refurbishments to multimillion pound projects. The company is looking to bring in a new, astute Finance Director to run the finance function of their UK branch and help drive the company forward as one of the largest players in the investment market.
- Take ownership of the finance function of the business, managing the existing team.
- Take the lead with the companies reporting function.
- Manage the companies P&L, as well as delivering budgets and forecasts for senior executives.
- Assist with the companies fund raising efforts.
- Business partner extensively with the company's senior executives to drive the business forward.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 7+ years PQE.
- Extensive experience within senior positions in financial services.
- Strong understanding of financial regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience delivering high quality results within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.