Harper May is working with a successful brand within the FMCG industry based in London. The company are currently reaping the benefits of the current revolution taking place in the UK, offering a unique and sought after product which has received significant recognition for its high quality, winning numerous industry recognised awards and gaining a loyal cliental across the globe. To assist the company in further growth into this continuously expanding market, the company is looking to bring in a new Finance Director to manage their finance function and work closely with senior management.
- Take ownership of the finance function within the business.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development and long term plans of the business.
- Participate and develop new business opportunities for the group.
- Oversee the revenue/expense and balance sheet reports
- Oversee the production of quarterly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- Review and monitor the groups tax position
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- Background in FMCG preferred with reputable brands.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.