Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic start-up Financial Services Consultancy Company based in West London. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth, increasing their turnover drastically and gaining lucrative backing from investors. This company is at the forefront of the industry with a CEO who has used his FS background to create a game changing Consultancy Company where the client truly comes first. The company is increasingly gaining a large part of the market share. Given the success of the firm the company now sees it time to bring the finance function in house. Given this plan the company is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth and change in this exciting time.
- Take ownership of operational finance
- Set up and grow the finance function and team
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company's financial situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- Fully ACA qualified with 3-6 years PQE.
- Experience in the financial services sector.
- Strong academic background with a university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.