Harper May is working with a phenomenal high end travel provider, specialising in luxury cruise holidays. This company is at the forefront of this industry and is instantly recognisable through their esteemed reputation for delivery high class, quality luxury cruises to some of the most luxurious destinations available. With an impressive fleet covering a range of cruise ships, this company is versatile in their offerings, from cruises specifically for retirees to family friendly cruises, with quality assured no matter the customers on board or the destination. The company has an impressive turnover and operation within the UK and abroad. The company are looking to bring in a new Finance Director into their London office to manage their sizeable finance team and business partner closely with senior figures within the business to achieve commercial and strategic goals moving forward.
- Provide financial leadership and optimise the financial performance of the company.
- Develop and improve the growing finance team.
- Ensure the company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support further growth.
- Provide financial guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Business partner extensively with other senior figures within the business.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5+ years PQE.
- Extensive travel or customer focused sector experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.