Harper May is working an exciting, early stage technology start-up based in greater London. The company is SaaS based and has developed a product which allows employees and employers to become better connected. The company is about to enter into its exciting new phase after impressive growth in its first two years of operations. After this initial positivity, this dynamic and exciting company are looking to take the business to the next step, seeking new potential investors and an increase in operations, working with more and more companies. In order to achieve this, the company are looking to bring in a new Finance Director into the business to work closely with senior figures within the company and help drive the company forward in achieving its strategic goals.
- Build and structure an efficient and successful finance function.
- Hold full control of the finance function of the business.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including balance sheet reports.
- Business partner closely with senior partners to achieve key strategic goals.
- Actively assist in raising funds and sourcing potential investors.
- Assist in the commercial elements of the business such as contract negotiations.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with industry experience.
- Experience working within early stage/start-up companies and driving growth.
- Experience raising funds or working closely with investors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines.