Harper May is currently working with an up and coming health focused soft drinks Company in the south of London. The owner run company takes a unique view to running the business with the main focus being the product that they offer opposed to the profit focused superpowers in the industry. With a recent focus on healthy products the business has locked their reputation in as being a market leader in their unique remit. This growth has created the need for a Finance Director to sit under the CEO and aid the company's growth on the commercial side of the Finance Department as well as maintaining efficient costing across the business.
- Take ownership of operational finance.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company's financial situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- Full ACA qualification
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.