Our client is a fast growing restaurant group specialising in high class, artisan food. The company has experienced rapid levels of growth, expanding from just one restaurant in 2013 to multiple sites across central London. The restaurants have received rave reviews from customers and critics alike, with their meals voted as some of the best in London. The company have secured significant first stage funding, and have high projections for growth as their reputation and profile continues to grow in the restaurant industry. The company are now looking to build their in house finance function and are looking for a new Finance Director to join the business and help drive the business forward, business partnering with the current directors to ensure the company reaches key strategic goals.
- Bring the company finance function in house.
- Take the lead with the reporting function for the group of restaurants
- Indentify and produce budgets and forecasts for potential new sites.
- Assist in developing company strategy through business partnering with current directors.
- Identify new ways to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5+ years PQE
- Extensive experience within the restaurant sector.
- Experience growing finance functions preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.