Harper May is working with a vibrant, up and coming employee perk business, which is disrupting the hastingly growing, but heavily monopolised industry. The company are venture capital backed, and have gained significant traction raising a large amount in series A funding. The company operates a simple, but effective business model and pride themselves on the quality of their services to both employers and employees, delivering high class products for employees across London through a unique and specialised service improving employee satisfaction. Despite the youth of the company, it has posted impressive growth figures already, doubling turnover in the last year with projections offering a positive forecast for years to come. This is a lucrative opportunity, with the potential for agile working hours, a relaxed and vibrant office space and lots of office activities. The company are looking to bring a new Finance Director into the business to help run the finance function and business partner with the exisiting CFO.
- Provide stewardship to the exiciting finance function.
- Take the lead in the production of all financial reports for the business.
- Indentify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Business partnering closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the company hits its strategic goals.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified with at least 5 years PQE.
- Experience working within customer focused industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic enviroment whilst maintaining high standards.