Harper May is working with a groundbreaking start up Technology Company operating a unique, and market leading software product used around the world, making dramatic difference to people's lives allowing them access to services which they would usually find difficult reaching. The company has only operated for a few years, but has already drastically increased its operations and turnover, almost doubling in the last year alone. The projected growth for this company makes it one of the most exciting tech start-ups operating in London. The company positions itself at the forefront of the industry through its use of state of art technology and building a loyal client base, which grows by the day. The company are looking for a new ambitious Finance Director to join their team, and help drive the company forward in its ambitious plans for growth.
- Managing the finance function of the business.
- Act as the lead for all financial and management reporting for the business.
- Ensure that all month-end/annual deadlines are met, and performed to a high standard.
- Indentify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Act as a key point of contact for investors.
- ACA qualified with at least 5 years PQE.
- Extensive experience within SME tech companies.
- Extensive experience performing financial control.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced, dynamic environments whilst maintaining high standards.