Harper May is working with a unique, industry leading, specialised advertising agency based in the heart of London. This company provide bespoke services to an impressive portfolio of clients, including numerous global household brands, FTSE 100 companies and many more. The company are at the forefront of their niche within the advertising space, heavily using state of the art technology and vast amounts of data to produce some of the most memorable and effective advertising campaigns in circulation. The company has experienced a drastic amount of growth in recent years, with turnovers nearly doubling, and their portfolio continue to diversify and grow with more and more impressive clients seeking this agencies services. The company are looking to bring in a Finance Director to manage the finance function of the business, and work closely with the current CFO and the rest of the board in driving the business forward to bigger and better things.
- Managing the finance function of the business, taking charge of the current team of 8.
- Act as the lead for all financial and management reporting for the business.
- Ensure that all month-end/annual deadlines are met, and performed to a high standard.
- Indentify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Extensive business partnering with senior figures to ensure that the company reaches its strategic goals.
- Act as a key point of contact for investors.
- ACA qualified with at least 5 years PQE.
- Extensive experience within the media industry, advertising preferred.
- Extensive experience performing financial control.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced, dynamic environments whilst maintaining high standards.