Harper May is working with a pre-revenue, SaaS company based in West London. This is a very dynamic and exciting company, which has just received venture capital backing and are projected to cause major disruption within the b2b software market. Though they are pre-revenue, the initial growth forecasts for the company are phenomenal due to their tailored expertise and quality product. The company are looking to bring in an astute finance director to establish and provide stewardship for their finance team, and assist in driving the business forward in achieving their ambitious goals. This is a lucrative opportunity as it allows the successful candidate to leave a real mark on the company and assure its future.
- Take ownership of operational finance
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company's financial situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- Full ACA qualification
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.