Harper May is working with a groundbreaking manufacturing company, which specialises in the design and creation of key components to electric vehicles, with products ranging from state of the art charging units, to key components of engines. This company is at the forefront of this fast paced, growing industry which will continue to boom as demand for electric vehicles rises across the globe. The company has experienced rapid growth in recent years with impressive turnover increases, and increases in operations putting them on course to become a leading player in this emerging market. Although the company's operations are predominantly focused in the UK, there are ambitious plans to tap into international markets through potential M&A as well as general expansions in operations. In order to help drive these ambitious plans financially, the company is looking to bring in a new Finance Director into the business and provide stewardship to the finance function.
- Full control of the finance function of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of corporate strategy to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Assist in the M&A process.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Experience managing a large team.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.