Harper May is working with a unique and diverse, private equity backed pub group. This group operates across the London area as well as further afield, and are renowned for the excellence of their pubs and service, resulting in a loyal cliental and lucrative position within this fiercely competitive market. The company find themselves in an incredibly strong financial position, with impressive turnovers posted which increase yearly, as well as more and more sites opening across a variety of locations, bucking the downward trends experienced by some pub groups. To assist with driving this growth even further, and improving their financial function, the company is looking to hire a new Finance Director for their head office. This position is incredibly lucrative, with the opportunity of agile working, and potential for equity for the right candidate and competitive bonus structure.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development and long term plans of the business.
- Participate in identifying and developing new business opportunities for the group.
- Oversee the revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Oversee the production of quarterly, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Review and monitor the group's tax position.
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified with 5+ year's post qualified experience.
- Extensive industry experience with reputable brands within the industry.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.