Harper may is a working with a national transport company. This company is a formidable force within this deeply polarised market, competing with some of the biggest companies globally for major contracts worth huge sums of money. This company is well respected within the industry, not only for their excellent service that they provide, but also for their dynamic approach to this somewhat mistaken industry focusing heavily on the community aspect, making them a fantastic employer to work for. The transformation of this company from small scale local operations to national contracts only further shows the enormous potential possessed by the company, and they are looking to capitalise on this and drive business growth even further forward, and are looking for a new Finance Director to join their head office to play a major role in this.
- Take ownership of the finance function of the business.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development and long term plans of the business.
- Participate in identifying and developing new business opportunities for the group.
- Oversee the revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Oversee the production of quarterly, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Review and monitor the group's tax position.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified with 5+ year's post qualified experience.
- Background in FMCG preferred with reputable brands
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.