Harper May is currently working with a revolutionary private equity backed real estate, construction and letting business. The company's is changing the scope of inner city housing while at the same time aiding in combating the issues with homelessness across British cities. Founded in the late 2000's the company is at a stage where business is booming and it is time to grow. With £7 million turnover last year and private equity backing the company is looking for a Finance Director to join the small finance team and help them achieve the projected growth in the market.
- Business partnering with the board of directors.
- Budgeting and forecasting the potential for growth.
- Aid in key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies.
- Management of a small growing financial team.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Previous top end experience in the real estate, property development or construction industries.
- Education to a master's degree level.