My client is one of the world's largest importer distributor and stockist various commodities. They have offices throughout Europe and North America and are dominating and have ambitions to expand even further. Their team is growing and are looking for finance controller for their city centre London office
The duties of the role include.
- Take financial lead in advising the accounts department and senior management on financial issues
- Manage the financial affairs of the company and the finance team
- Provide strategic support to the managing director with business modelling as required
- Produce monthly management accounts, including balance sheets and analysis by division
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Must have stock inventory experience
- In-depth knowledge of accountancy software, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferable.
- Significant industry experience
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects