My client is an industry leading importer, distributor and stockist dealing with a variety of Pulses. They have offices across Europe, North America and are listed on the Toronto stock exchange. They have a wide range of clients across the globe and in recent years have established themselves as the industry's leading supplier. Their team is growing and are looking for a finance controller for their city centre London office
The duties of the role include.
- Take financial lead in advising the accounts department and senior management on financial issues
- Manage the financial affairs of the company and the finance team
- Provide strategic support to the managing director with business modelling as required
- Produce monthly management accounts, including balance sheets and analysis by division
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of accountancy software, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferable.
- Significant industry experience
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects