My client is a rapidly expanding importer, distributor and stockist dealing with a variety of commodities. They have offices across Europe, North America and are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Their team is growing and are looking for finance controller for their city centre London office
The duties of the role include.
- Take financial lead in advising the accounts department and senior management on financial issues
- Manage the financial affairs of the company and the finance team
- Provide strategic support to the managing director with business modelling as required
- Produce monthly management accounts, including balance sheets and analysis by division
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of accountancy software, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferable.
- Significant industry experience
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects