My client is the one of the UK's fastest growing technology startups revolutionising the way we insure vehicles. Having launched in 2018 they have grown from strength to strength and have gained coverage in national publications and broadcasting platforms. The role is based in west London.
The duties of the role include.
- Responsible for fast and accurate production of monthly management accounts and KPIs.
- Taking ownership of all financial operations and relationship with our accountants
- Fully supported in your personal growth towards a position as a Finance Director
- Driving continuous improvement in all financial processes and controls, ensuring these are fully documented, reviewed, updated and communicated as appropriate
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Have a proven track record in owning and managing major, complex financial models in a commercially focused environment
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Aptitude for understanding commercial and market drivers