My client is a dynamic, specialist insurance broking business, focused on placing liability and specialty lines insurance and reinsurance business. They have a wide portfolio of clients ranging from FTSE 100 organisations to award winning start ups. They are a rapidly growing organisation and are looking for a finance controller for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Reviewing all of the companies accounts on a daily basis
- Recording settlements in the broking system
- Investigating and resolving unallocated cash and funding issues
- Monthly management accounts preparations
- Managing banking and external accounting relationships
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Significant insurance experience
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently