My client is London's leading property management company. Founded in 2002 they have grown rapidly and have amassed a divers portfolio which includes historic landmarks, luxury residential developments and numerous housing associations. They have won numerous industry awards and earned a reputation for being the best in the business. They are looking for a finance controller for their North London office. A candidate should have prior industry experience.
The duties of the role include.
- Producing profit and loss balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Leasing effectively with the external stakeholders
- Work with finance and project staff to improve systems and processes
- Updating contracts matrix with supplier contracts
- Provide month end P&L's and balance sheets for all the homes, Holding and Group Companies and Development Companies
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA or CIMA finalist
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects
- Sector/Specialist knowledge & experience essential relating to construction and residential property development
- Service charge experience essential