My client is an industry leading property management firm. Their portfolio is extensive and exclusive with some developments ranging from luxury residential developments to historic national landmarks. Founded in 2002 they have grown from strength to strength at an impressive speed and have become the industry's leading property management firm. They are looking for a finance controller for their North London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Provide financial management information as required for directors
- Working closely with the Head of Finance on any ad-hoc analysis
- Management of a finance team consisting of fully qualified accountants Identify
- Consolidation of the management accounts
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Service charge Experience essential
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Property management experience essential