My client is a multi-disciplinary, dynamic construction company. They provide a diverse service to clients nationwide such as internal and external refurbishment, altercations and fit outs. Since their conception they have amassed a diverse portfolio from high end luxury apartments, national landmarks and top quality sporting venues. They are looking for a finance controller for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Fully engage with key stakeholders gaining in-depth knowledge of the business and provide comprehensive strategic and business support.
- Lead in the implementation of a robust financial business framework
- Management of a finance team consisting of fully qualified accountants Identify
- Identify and manage risks associated with each development scheme including an overall evaluation of financial exposure, risk analysis and recommend risk mitigating measures
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Construction experience essential