My client is a global construction company that has its headquarters located in central London. They are looking to take on a new Finance Controller as they are looking to expand the current team. They have made a market gain and highest recorded Profit margin of all time. They are soon to be opening a new office in LA to go with the 14 other offices over 9 different countries that they already have, A fantastic opportunity if you're looking for a varied, all-round role working for a growing business who operate on a international scale.
- Extensive experience in creating and meticulously managing budgets and sales forecasts.
- Equally experienced in creating and managing Profit & Loss Reports
- Skilled in setting and managing cash-flow projections.
- Highly efficient with all booking related tasks, i.e. raising invoices, creating POs, bank reconciliations, etc
- Well versed using Microsoft Excel and able to create spreadsheets efficiently and with ease
- Able to communicate and achieve the desired results across board, i.e. clients, suppliers, colleagues.
- A team player with a flexible approach and a creative thinker, able to find solutions in a very fast pacing environment.
- Able to liaise across all company departments and achieve results through people.
- Great attention to detail
- Great capacity to multi-task, with a confident and proactive approach
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA would be beneficial
- Financial mangment experience
- Prior experience with CIS