My client is one of the world's leading property, residential and services group. They specialise in delivering world class structures across the globe in a variety of different sectors. They have won numerous industry awards and they are looking for a finance controller for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Prepare group and entity level statutory accounts and consolidated accounts of onshore and offshore companies in accordance with UKGAAP
- Contribute proactively to the development of the company's financial strategies and budgets
- Provide specialist financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development
- Manage the year end audit of the group's financial statements
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience withIFRS, FRS and UK GAAP
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects