Harper May is working with an outstanding company operating within the dynamic health sector, operating as one of the major players in the operation of laboratories. This company offer independent pathological services to their customers across the UK as well as internationally. The company operates a major operation within this unique sector with numerous, high tech sites across the country providing a series of customers ranging from hospitals to clinical research organisations and pharmaceutical corporations. This company has experienced rapid growth in their operations increasing even further their already dominant position in the market. To help develop the business even further, the company is looking for a new Finance Business Partner to join their finance team and help drive the business forward.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Relevant experience in the industry