Harper May is working with an innovative, industry leading online streaming service. This company is helping lead the global revolution in online streaming services. Though the market is becoming increasingly polarised, this company has continued to hold their impressive market share, with a loyal customer base which continues to grow on a yearly basis. This company is looking for a new Finance Business Partner to join their team in the head office in central London to assist with their continued growth throughout the business.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Multiple years experience in the industry