An exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner has opened up within the Commercial Finance Team of one of the UK's best known celebrity chef's Restaurant Groups. The group already has a portfolio of exclusive sites across London and the UK and has plans to expand even further in the coming year. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the ideal candidate will have had prior restaurants/high end hospitality experience and MUST be qualified.
- Financial analysis of costs versus forecast and budget
- Supporting the FP&A Manager with Group budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage cost control processes
- Compile board reports and & finance operations reports
- Key liaison with senior stakeholders
- Validate financial reporting
- Variance analysis of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to support business in key decision making
- Previous experience working in the Restaurant or hospitality industry
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA
- Finance degree, 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advanced.