Harper May is currently working with a worldwide golf club retail store. With PGA professionals available for coaching in each store and a huge variety of clubs available in each store the company has been dominant in the market for Over 30 years now and is looking to expand and grow its stores. This planned growth has forced an opening in the finance department where the successful will aid the finance team on the commercial side to help grow the business. This role will involve extensive partnering with the UK General Manager.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the leisure industry would be beneficial.