Harper may is working alongside the one world's most reputable TV providers that boasts a turnover that exceeds in excess of £1billion, the Finance Business Partner will be based near Liverpool Street Station and have access to a market leading salary package along with state of the art office facilities. My client has a strong global presence meaning the successful candidate will have an opportunity to travel internationally and enhance their financial knowledge worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review company expenses and liaise with budget-holders regarding performance against budget, find cost efficiencies within each area of the business.
- Prepare the summary expense slides with commentary for the monthly Performance Pack
- Take ownership of the budgeting process. Drive efficiencies and improvements within the process
- Prepare new financial year budgets
- Oversee direct report who will perform the month-end tasks such as run SAGE reports, prepare accruals, review/monitor expenses and prepare expense reports
- Identify cost saving opportunities and drive initiatives for cost saving
- Support other Finance Managers, Heads of Finance and CFOs with adhoc requests
- Streamline any processes requiring improvement in efficiency
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Education to a degree level