Harper May is currently working with a up and coming health focused soft drinks company in the city of London. The British Business has just received backing from a Large Private Equity Company and they have realized the scope for growth is phenomenal in a growing market. With a recent focus on health products in the market the business has locked their reputation in as being a market leader in a growing market. This growth has created the need for a Finance Business Partner to aid the company's growth on the commercial side of the Finance Department.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Private Equity Experience
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the industry