My client is the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers, owning and managing over 90,000 homes in London and the South East. They pride themselves on high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. They are looking for a finance business partner for their East London office. A candidate should have prior industry experience.
The duties of the role include.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and other adhoc management reports and key indicators for the relevant areas
- Assist in the coordination of the production of annual budgets with the relevant budget holders
- Develop a strong working relationship with external development partners
- Ensuring that financial and accounting records are acculturate reflected in the accounting systems
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication , presentation and influencing skills
- Sector/Specialist knowledge & experience essential relating to construction and residential property development