Our client is one of the largest sophisticated restaurant chains in the UK, with over 90 restaurants nationwide. This British business is backed by a large European private equity firm who consistently back the business with the money it needs to sustain its large consistent growth. To meet this demand, the business is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team based in Central London. This role will involve extensive partnering with the UK General Manager.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the leisure industry would be beneficial.