Harper May is currently working with a well known restaurant, pub and bar chain. The company has a growing presence in the market and was recently listed in the top 10 fastest growing bar chains. The company is building quite the name for itself. This recent growth has lead to the finance team having to grow and be far more involved in the commercial side of the business. Due to this the company is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join the team join them in their success. The role will not only contribute to the development of the company's financial strategies and growing budgets but also play a key role in developing the commercial side of the business and growth looking forward.
- Business partnering and developing strategic relations and direct involvement in the commercial side of the business.
- Aid in management of the finance department and processes
- Aid in key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies
- Provide advice and direction to the business
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the real estate or tech industry desirable
- Education to a degree level