Harper May is currently working with a high end cosmetics, skin care and fragrance company. With a reputation for being one of the highest class cosmetics brands and working with multiple celebrities on advertising campaigns the brand has become a permanent fixture in the cosmetics market. The company has a stable finance team however due to recent growth and moving to a new office in west London the company is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join the team and grow the commercial side of the finance department. The role will not only contribute to the development of the company's financial strategies and growing budgets but also play a key role in developing the commercial side of the business and growth looking forward.
- Business partnering and developing strategic relations and direct involvement in the commercial side of the business.
- Aid in management of the finance department and processes
- Aid in key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies
- Provide advice and direction to the business
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the real estate or tech industry desirable
- Education to a degree level