Harper May is currently working with a renowned British construction company who has their headquarters in the city of London. With a reputation for providing the highest standard buildings and a growing city demand has increased. This increase in demand has led to the company growing also and to them looking for a new Finance Business Partner. The company was founded over 70 years ago showing the consistency and reputation they have in the market. The role will not only contribute to the development of the company's financial strategies and growing budgets but also play a key role in developing the commercial side of the business and growth looking forward.
- Business partnering and developing strategic relations and direct involvement in the commercial side of the business.
- Aid in management of the finance department and processes
- Aid in key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies
- Provide advice and direction to the business
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the real estate or tech industry desirable
- Education to a degree level