Harper May is working with a rapidly expanding events company based in South East London that works closely with some of the biggest names in the festival and live music industry. Due to their recent exponential growth and the acquisition of one of their main competitors, our client is looking to grow the commercial side of their team and bring in a Finance Business Partner. This role would involve extensive Business Partnering with various divisions throughout the company including the marketing and advertising teams. With big plans to branch into the US markets over the next two years it is an excellent time to get involved with this highly ambitious company.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads e.g. film &TV.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-qualified
- Background in media/music/publishing/television would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level - desirable