My client one of the London's largest real estate developers famous for their luxury developments. They have won numerous industry awards and are rapidly growing throughout the UK. They are looking for a finance business partner for their city centre London office
The duties of the role include.
- Contribute proactively to the development of the company's financial strategies and budgets
- Assess funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals
- Create business methods for accounting and financial record-keeping
- Manage the year end audit of the group's financial statements
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Previous property experience desirable
- Significant experience with UKGAAP