One of the most rapidly growing media and events agencies in the UK are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their South London office. Having completed roughly 20 business acquisitions in the last decade, our client is one of the most ambitious agencies in the industry and shows no signs of slowing down. Specialising in business to business events and bespoke publications they have quickly become partnered with some of the largest blue chip and FTSE listed businesses. This role would suit someone with the confidence to play a pivotal role and liaise extensively with senior management.
- Assist in the production of the monthly Management Accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting duties
- Business partner to various divisional MD's
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Assist in integrating new business acquisitions
- Identify efficiencies and cost saving opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Part or Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Background in media/advertising/marketing/Publishing highly beneficial
- Confident communicator
- Business Partnering experience
- Educated to degree level.